How to change main guardian for a dependent?

Modified on Fri, 19 May 2023 at 04:38 PM

The process of transferring main guardian can be done through the MySejahtera Helpdesk.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article