MySejahtera Application (hereinafter referred to as "App") is an application which was originally developed to assist the Government in managing the COVID-19 outbreak in Malaysia by among others, allowing the App users to perform a self-health assessment, monitor health status and share the information with the Ministry of Health (MOH) so necessary actions could be implemented.
The App is owned and operated by the Government of Malaysia. As the country transits from pandemic phase into endemic phase, MySejahtera is evolving from a tool designed specifically to combat COVID-19 pandemic to a public health application. As such, we have improvised our terms and conditions and privacy policies of MySejahtera to fit this purpose.
When you login to the App, you can securely:
· View COVID-19 risk status and latest swab done for you and your dependent account
· View and download COVID-19 vaccination certificate for you and your dependent
· Report COVID-19 Self-Test Result for you and your dependent’s account
· Receive booking appointment for COVID-19 vaccination appointment
· Fill in Pre-Departure Form for Travellers abroad and view your Traveller card
· View your child’s vaccination certificate in the National Immunization Programme
· View your health screening record done
· Track number of Infectious Diseases around you
· Locate Healthcare Facilities around you
· Receive latest health and wellness news updates
· Receive push notifications regarding health alert