Untie IC/Passport number - tied to unknown account (Dependent)

Modified on Tue, 28 Jun 2022 at 12:42 AM


1. Go to the 'Profile' page 

2. Scroll down to find your dependent's name, click on the name 

3. Click 'Verify Now' under your dependent's risk status 

3. Click 'Confirm' then select 'Help' 

4. Select '2 My dependent's IC/Passport number is verified to an unknown MySJ account' 

5. Fill in the Identification Form and click 'Submit' 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article